Saturday, February 11, 2006

2nd entry

kk... i know I'm like the first person to write two posts in one day at such a short interval... haha... wadever la!!! haha.. anyway, I'm through with playing blackjack.. (for now la...) cos i lost $1.50 in the game at pauljean's hse. I just guess lady luck is not on my side. haha.. I know its a small amount... but STILL!!! its money la.. can like make... erm.. 15 calls on the public phone la... haha... okok.. and I'm starting a fitness routine... yesh... you heard me right.. a FITNESS ROUTINE!!! The constant jeers from Jody and Malcolm is enough for me... I'm so gonna prove u guys wrong... haha... actually, thats not the real reason la.. cos fitness test is in year 3.. So I should start training or else I would not even budge on the day of the test... cos.. erm.. too fat??? haha... oh... and watching "I not stupid too" was quite inspiring... watched this movie with my sister and ended up tearing at the back part of the movie. The movie is inspiring cos:

1. local movie, but the storyline and movie was good.. considering the fact that it moved many to tears
2. really speaks of the mind of teenagers...
3. hilarous at certain parts... cos of the dialets...
4. last but not least, made me realised that raising a kid is not so easy... esp when it comes to making time for the child etc....

yup yup... EstherFest competition is ongoing... yup... and guess who is in charge of it for the company... YOURS TRULY!!! shit!!! Such a heavy burden on my shoulders esp when its a natinal competition!!! sucks... I just hope i don't make a blunder out of anything cos the consequences could be costly... btw, EstherFest is a competition held by the GBHQ for all the GB companies to participate in. A nation wide competition where the company award is at stake... so i shall do my best... together with the help of all the other officers... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home