Monday, May 01, 2006

night at MoS

Went out with Rachel, Jiakhee, Jody and Malcolm yesterday... ate dinner and stupid Malcolm pang seh us to eat supper with his friends... anyway, we went to MoS...

all was well... until I got freaking pissed!!!! let me illustrate the scene to you...

was on the dance floor.. and it was very cramp.. AND THEN the air-con was leaking.. fine... can siam right? NO... you wanna know y? cos beside me were three barrels of LARD ( which means FAT FAT FAT WOMEN!!!) they kept pushing me under the leaking air-con when what i wanted to do was to siam it.. if that was not enough, there was this man totally plastered to my back... and i mean literally!!! WTF!!! I couldn't even budge.. and was even more irritated when the three barrels start pushing and stepping one my toes... I couldn't take it anymore and screamed to Jiakhee " THAT FUCKING BITCH!!!! KEEP PUSHING ME!!!"

Jiakhee got a shock and kept telling me to cool down... WTF!!! please la... the cage is not big enough to hold all three of you lard barrels!!! you should all just fuck off and go to the main hall where you will be less than a threat to anyone else!!! its not that i don't like horizontally challenged people... its just that they should be more careful about bumping into others and please... beware of the poor feet of those whom they are stepping on...

anyway... all is said and done.. just want to voice out my anger... but i know that this kind of situation is inevitable especially when you are clubbing...

on another note... no cute guys yesterday.. =( all were mostly vertically challenged... haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home