Saturday, September 09, 2006

week 2

work this week seems to fly pass.... its like as if yesterday was monday, dragging myself from the comfort of the cosy covers and squeezing with hundred of commuters in the train... with the same thing in mind... " WTH!!! its monday already? i'm only begining to enjoy my weekends!!!"

haha... but anyway, Friday was kinda special. had to help set up the soccer arena for clients who were playing the match at The Cage... it was fun cos no boring office stuff to do and no more sitting and waiting for time to tic-tok by...

weekends are going to be very packed for me... haiz.. but I'll hang on!!!!

I'm starting to feel that the working world is a bitchy business... the bitchier you are, the better it is... i guess this is the only survival technique in this blemished society...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home