Wednesday, January 30, 2008

okie... i damn damn pissed with myself!!! i actually forgot my internet banking password and username!!!!!!! %^$^%&$*&($^&#^%

right... i'm sorry cai!!! =( BUT I'll transfer u the money tmr morning! *Promise!*

School has been fine... finally went for tax lecture today... hahaha.. sec time attending and it'll be the last b4 exams.. hahaha.. yea.. slacker~ wadever... i've been damn hardworking this sem la!! though i do skip school and lectures, i still do tutorials and study lo...

i'm damn tired... i dunno why... must be fatigue from all the studying (yea right!)... hahahaha... I wanna watch American Gangster!!!! and..... and.... prolly 27 Dresses? hahahaha...

oh... and i'm gg to Mongolia in June!!!! muahahahahahaha!!! I can't wait to go there!!! I've dreamt of going there la! can't help but think of how the whole trip will be like!!! =)))))))

BUT, if it were Africa, I think i will be too happy and excited to sleep!!! hahahahaha... heard that its really beautiful there! I wanna go there!!! hahaha... okok... i wanna go to every country in the whole! LOL....

and aft WISP lesson last thurs, i was quite tempted to go to Dubai or Russia to work! hahaha.. it'll be a fun learning experience!! =D

i wonder when my commission for Ballantine will come... hmmm.. its like alr passed 5 months from promotion... haiz... time to ask from helen!!! hahahaha

okok... i'm gg to sleep now! bye~~~~~~