Tuesday, May 02, 2006

sore throat

my sore throat is killing me... not only has it affected my appetite ( now thats serious ok...), but also my mood... I think I'm going to die from it.. CRAP.... the cause of it? errrr.... 4 days of eating KFC consecutively for lunch... -_-"

haiz... I mean like its tempting la... you know KFC has this Superstar meal at $4.50 now??? its like so affordable and just so irresistable for me... so i sccumbed into temptation... so now i'm nursing the aftermath....

anyway, went out with my sister today and got myself a sling bag from Fond Hugs... the bag costs $49.90... quite steep a price if you ask me.. but then again, i kinda like it.. so ya...

and oh... i just realise i like guys with single eye lids!!!! haha... hmmm.. come to think of it, it has always been one of my critera!!! haha.. i mean... like they look so cute when they smile... their eyes just "disappear" and all that's left is a thin line that shows the remains of the eyes!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! haha.. okok... I'm going insane again~ haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home