Sunday, October 08, 2006

KTV!!!!

went to sing with Candice today... and now my throat hurts a lil... cos we sang for i think 4 hours straight... haha.. and we sang duets too... haha.. super funny cos we both like killing chicken like that.. anyway, here are the pics...








right.. next, went to aunt's hse.. and all my cousins didn't go... only the small kids... so in the end played with them... and they all refuse to take pictures for some reason... but i managed to take on of my youngest cousin throwing a tantrum... haha



next week is the last week of attachment!!!! YESH!!!! haha... freedom due to us at last... haha..

To Kailin---> I know u are eager to sing Du et with me... haha.. next week or something? haha.. den we can "kill more chickens"!!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home