Sunday, September 24, 2006

I HAVE NO LIFE!!!! work is fine.. but it consumes almost all of my energy and time.. and worst... I always feel sleepy at a certain time.. like between 9pm-10pm.. WTH!!! thats freaking early for bedtime!!!!

let me recount wad happened yesterday, went out with Rachel, Jody and Malcolm. and all thanks to stupid malcolm, we walked from China sq food court to far east sq, walked one round around it and den to China sq central... I nearly died!!!!

Malcolm.. don't act smart la.. next time just pass me the phone yea? make me so freaking exhausted...

ate at some restaurant at Far East sq and it reminded Rachel of Thailand cos of the Thai music.. food was all right.. but we had alot of fun laughing at each other's crap.. haha..

walked to Chinatown after that. And we ate Ah Boling!!! haha.. nice nice!!! and then Mal and Rac were talking abt gg to Vancouver after our graduation... whao.. thanks ah.. looks like i have to work damn hard.. den they decided to change it to Australia...

walked to the bus stop after that.. was so tired.. could hardly keep my eyes open.. and my eyes were very dry.. and then Rac said i looked like i was winking at the uncle that just walked pass... -_-

Wth... haha.. anyway, i hate bus rides that are jerky.. makes me wanna puke... bleh... haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home