Monday, October 23, 2006

stupid report!!

Crap report... I can't find anymore things to write abt it.. arrgh....

Anyway, Financial Planning lecture on Friday morning.... and the lecturer has to jolt us back to reality by telling us abt how important planning for retirement is... haiz.... die.. he's my tutor also... happy birthday to me... I'll have to start to do tutorials from now onwards.... haiz...

anyway, stupid mundane things aside... went singing with Eunice and Shan on Sat... Party World... haha.. reminds me of Weng Fai's "ah pek" Party World VIP card... haha... =p and of course we killed some chickens.. The most embarrasing happened to me though... my voice "breaked" during the A Mei's "Ting Hai" and the waitress has to walk into our room at the same time la~ wa... pai seh~ haha.. but don't care la... I'm not Whitney Houston or Tony Braxton.... haha... so i think i can be pardon eh? haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNICE!!!!!

right... back to doing stupid report....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home