Sunday, March 04, 2007

A little upset today... maybe cause I don't know how you feel exactly. But thinking it through, I thank you for not meeting me today. I think it would be in our best interest to not see each other till both of us has gotten over it.

Right. Bad things aside. Went to baby sit my 2 god-sons today!!!! and OH MAN!!! they were a handful!!! haha.. actually, was running an errand for mum in the morning near Ikea and bought some stuff at Queensway so I decided to drop by Ching's house.

After baby sitting the 2 kids, I've decided..... I'm not going to be giving birth to 2 kids within a span of a year!!! They are such a handful! One is super naughty and the other keeps throwing tantrums! And you thought they were nice little angels... more like little devils in disgiuse...

yup... so I'm dead beat.... jogging tmr morning if I can wake up... haha...