Sunday, February 18, 2007

As everyone go about their new year shoppings and stuff, I went ot the hospital... to visit someone whom I don't know well... her time on this earth is coming to an end... sadness or happiness? I don't know...

it seems that this kind of things seem to happen every time. First, it was Hui Shan's mum. As the hospice was near my workplace, I'd visit her during lunch break. But because of work, I didn't see her for 2 days and the next day, she breathed her last.

Then it was Min Sin's mum. The last time I saw her was in Sec 4. She's one of the few women I know that has this very motherly feel everytime I see her. But she succumbed to leukemia on Christmas day.

Now its Aunty Gina. Though I don't know her well, it feels sad to know that one of your fren's boyfriend's mum is leaving. ok la... her boyfriend also my fren. just not that close. When we visited her yesterday, I was clueless about how she looked like. Then, we went in and I finally recognised her. I remember her always smiling when I see her. But now, she's lying on the hospital bed, struggling to keep herself alive for another min. She was semi conscious when we went in. Shan and Grace held onto her hand while i just stood there with my mind in a whirl. I didn't know what to do.

Finally, I stretched out my hand and touched her arm. The feeling I had was unexplainable. Anyway, we prayed for her and it dawned on me that life was really fragile. As much as I hate to see people I know pass on, but its part of life.

ok... this post may be a lil wrong to start a new year. But this has made me cherish the ones around me even more. Especially my mum...

so ya... enough of the sad stuff... and I went threading!!!! woah!! pain!!! was tearing during th process la. so pai seh cause Grace and Hui Shan were laughing at me... haha...

Anyway, HAPPY CNY!!!=)