Friday, March 21, 2008

Went for X physique last Sunday...

and yes.. I fell down AGAIN... at the mountain biking trail... damn suay.. finishing the trail alr la! den cycled too fast and went over a rock and fell... -_-

I'm chui at cycling.. no doubt. hahaha... bleeding at the left knee and palm. suay shit.. but its healing well la.. just that initially walked with a limp and cannot even bend the knee..

quite shagged ah the whole thing.. aft that went to bk's hse to bath and den all of us fell asleep from sheer lethargy....

I was damn lazy to wake up la! but kena forced la.. cos all hungry so had to lo... was super stone and ate very little... to the surprise of all.. LOL

have been working hard these few weeks... and to add, I really do not like working there.. but for my trip in June... i must! die also MUST! so yea~~~~

and MOE called me today to ask if i was keen abt my application... hmmm.. looks like i'm really gg to be a teacher... LOL.. damn! retribution!