Sunday, March 19, 2006

combine outing




woke up at 6:30am today... wah.. super tired so went back to sleep.. and then... i was suddenly jolted from my sleep as i remembered i had combine GB/BB outing today!!! crap... i quickly woke up and got ready for the outing.

went to st marg's and took a chartered bus to East Coast Park. When we've reached there, we had singspiration and Shirleen taught all the boys and girls a funny yet interesting song in which you have to shake your butt... haha.. it was great to see the boys from the BB doing that.. haha.. btw, they are sec school pple.. so you can imagine how hard i was laughing when they were shaking their butts... haha

you must be thinking why i'm i so happy right? cause i was holding the lyrics for the pple.. so i didn't have to do it!!! hiak hiak... evil right? BUT Mr Bernard Yee ask me to do with the boys and girls when all officers were suppose to do -_- oh well...

later, we played tag... wah... i was catching this boy from the primary school.. ass la.. he's so agile la... run and dodge.. couldn't even catch him.. and Bernard has to say into the mike " Miss Tan... you can do better than that la... quick catch the boy.."

haha... okok... i know you must be thinking... " erm.. he's just a kid la... and you cannot catch him? hiaz... to heavy la... " -_- wad ever la... haha

oh... and then we had to play this game in which the winning team gets to throw water bombs at anyone he/she wants... and i thought i was safe... note the word thought..

i was happily seating in my group and watching Bertram get wet when suddenly, a water bomb fell on my back!!! it was Grace la... apparently she has a water bomb and under the suggestion from Hui Shan to throw the water bomb at me, yours truly was wet... it really caught me by surprise and i sprang up on my feet... i felt my back and my shirt was soaked throughout... including my... erm.. you know la... if you don't know... its the BRA la!!! haha..

both Grace and Hui Shan were laughing hysterically while i squeezed water out of my shirt... fine... I WANT REVENGE!!! haha.. so when one primary school girl didn't know who to throw the water bomb at, i gladly suggested to her " Throw the thing at Miss Cheong!!! " and she did!!! woo hoo... revenge is sweet... haha.. oh.. and stupid Terrence sabo me today la.. ok la.. not really sabo.. but abetted the GB girls who want to throw the water bombs at me!!! arrgh.. i wanted to run but Terrence grabbed me and shoved me to the GB girls.. and ya... wet again.. arrgh...

haha. but he couldn't stay sumdge for long... cause a primary GB girl threw a water bomb at him!! whaha... i was so delighted and said " awww... now you are wet.." haha... but he didn't allow me to be happy for long... he took the remaining water in the bag and poured it at me!!! arrgh... ya.. so wet yet again...

oh... one more thing... Bernard is sly... he didn't want to get wet so he threatened the boys and girls that if he got wet, no lunch for them... and i was one of the living targets for throwing water bombs at alongside Shirleen, Bertram, Boon Kiat,a Primary school teacher... courtesy of the boys of girls of course... grr....

BUT... the living targets ran to Bernard and so... Bernard got wet... hiak hiak...

after games was lunch... you might think all is normal by now right? WRONG! we had to feed our buddy!!! all of us were paired up with a primary GB/BB girl/boy... and my buddy was Vishnu... haha.. and yea... he fed me and i fed him.. haha.. seriously, only my mum has fed me.. and it was a freaking long time ago.. so yar... he's lucky to be the first guy to feed me... haha..:X

after lunch, we had more games by the beach.. and it was burying time!! haha.. had to make sand castle by burying some of the group members.. haha.. although i was not buried, i had alot of sand in my shirt, shorts and even the undergarments la!! wa lau..

after beach games, we washed up and got ready to go back...

went to eat dinner at Pastamania with sis today... and guess who i saw? i saw a guy working at Giordano... he looked like one of my orientation leaders and saw him a couple of times in canteen 1 as well... think his name is Micquel? Mitchell? ah ya... dunno la... haha... maybe someone enlighted me on his name? haha..

i'll post the pictures of this outing when i have them.. together with the ones from the steamboat as well... for now, i post some from the dinner on thursday...

rib eye steak... looks good and taste good too!! hehe

i'm just glad that my face didn't itch and turn red despite the drinks...

still the tallest... sianzzz
its Chivas that made us become frens..

going crazy and high~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home