Thursday, March 09, 2006

poem 4

it hurts
when the one you love does not love you anymore
when a love one dies
when the love cease to exist

but it hurts more
when the one you love loves someone
when a love one dies because of you
when the feeling of love comes back
drawing many painful memories
which comes to huant you everytime

ok pple.. i think my tan is going away... shit la... my face feels tight.. and i think i'm going to peel.. shit... arrgh.. can't i just stay tan for many days months years??? unfair ass... why does my skin repel such good colour and vitamin? wa lau...

anyway, woke up just now and mum gave me a list of things to do:
1. clean my own toilet
2. clean my own room (aka pig sty)
3. fold clothes

i looked at my room and it just totally gives me no motivation to clean it up.. its just so messy la... like papers strewn all over the floor and table, clothes just hanging around, bags lying all around and worst still, my tv urgently needs to be cleaned!!! arrgh... damn...

now you must be thinking how i survived with a room as messy as this? haha.. i seriously don't know! haha.. but i can always find my stuff when the room is messy. if its neat, i'll just take hours to find something... stupid right? i find my messy room a little appalling at times... and some might have this cliche thinking that all girls are suppose to be neat and all so princessy in their behavior. wth.. gone with that old, stuck in the mud thinking... usher in the new age girls!!! haha.. where being messy is not a crime, dressing up is just a hassel.. just look presentable...

hiak hiak... i sound like i really detest the perfect girl... but it true.. especially if i'm not.. haha... anyway, i've been hearing JJ's new album for some time now.. to tell the truth, i really admire him for his talent... and i like the songs inside.. and they are all stuck in my mind... haha.. i mean, that is what all singers want to achieve right?

haha.. and on a randome note, Chileed Heng... you owe me super a lot of treats from your survey... and you don't call me auntie ok? i might be older than you by like a few months, but still? respect la... haha.. joking la..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home