Wednesday, March 08, 2006

poem 3

all i can say is.... I HAD A GREAT DAY TODAY!!! woohoo~ haha.. went to Jurong East to swim with jiakhee, rachel, kailin and jody... read jiakhee's blog for more details and pictures of course... but now, i'm freaking tired... and i'm tan!!! haha.. but my mmum says" still the same colour wad..." -_-

can't she just say something to humour me? darn... oh well.. i have a whole line of things waiting for me to do!!! firstly, go eat steamboat with my GB kakis, den go and have a sushi buffet with marie, kailing and candice!!! den go ice skating and then plan sessions with the girls for their artifact competion... and then.. get a job real fast.. haha...

oh.. and winnie just msg me to tell me that my ex-colleagues from UOB send their regards to me!!! whao... they STILL remember me!??! haha.. i remember them of course.. and how much trouble i've caused them.. like asking them qns.. and i think they almost puked blood teaching me how to deal with the customers... ahhaa.. but whatever it is, i still got through it! yay!! haha.. i'l be seeing them tmr for lunch i think.. hehehe..

and oh.. i gained like 15kg when i worked there.. WTH right? haha.. cause i ate like nobody's business.. so i shall shun from office work for the time being... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home