Thursday, March 23, 2006

tagged by marie

tagged by marie -_-

My Perfect Lover
Instructions: The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Gender: Male la... haha..

Qualities:

1. Love God
My perfect lover has to love God. That is something most important to me as loving the same God means loving me for what and who God made me. And by loving God, it means that he'll also able to bring me back to God when I back slide.

2. Maturity
I personally feel that this is rather important in a relationship as one party has to be mature enough to think through the concequences of an action... especially when I'm sometimes quite inmature in the way i think..


3. Respectful
This would mean that he is not only respectful to me and his parents, but also to other people.I do not hope for him to love all my friends, but respecting them by not bad mouthing them is good enough.

4. Intelligent
No.. I do not mean having an IQ of a genius... what i mean is that he has to have at least the basic comman sense..

5. Hardworking
It's important for my other half to always strive to be better. To be hardworking. I do not wish for him to be the most successful person but he has to have backbone.. Not the ones that supports the whole structure of our body.. Like not giving up to temptations or failures.

6. Sense of Humour
He does not have to be Russell Peters in order to achieve that. I mean its not even stand up comedy la... so ya... haha.. he just needs to know what to say to me to make me feel at least better or happier and not make my day so mundane.

7. Speaking proper English
My perfect lover must at least know how to speak decent English.. I mean its difficult to even communicate if he is constantly speaking to me in Hokkien for instance.. I would probably die of exhuastion trying to communicate with him...

8. Good character
I don't really give a hoot about how my perfect lover looks like. But he must at least look normal la... like presentable. But good character, I feel can bring out one's beauty. And it's good character that makes me attracted to a person.

ok... i think thats all... anyway... hehe... i shall tag...

Jiakhee
Michelle Chow
Xingyi
Jiehui
Alicia
Audrey Chan
Kailing
Audrey Tan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home