Wednesday, June 28, 2006

...

nothing much to blog abt these days... but all i can say is that i'm totally spent of all my energy!!!! i really admire those pple who can still get good grades and juggle family,friends, school work AND work all at the same time!!!!! i'm currently doing such a lousy job at it!!! fatigue is all i'm experiencing these past one month or so... not that i'm REAllY hard up of cash thats why i have to work...

its just that i want to learn to be independent and earn my own pocket money... i feel totally useless everytime i have to stretch out my hand and ask for allowance...

ahhh... dunno why i'm blogging abt this... i think i need a break...

anyway, was helping out in a "roadshow" kinda thing in school.. was suppose to be counting the number of people in the event.. but ended up playing all the games =X
haha...


this is me trying to play "golf"... my goodness... didn't know it was so difficult!!!! wengfai and malcolm had a fun laughing at me though.. cos my ball didn't go into the hole!!! not once... grrrr....

alright... gotta go sleep!!! my favourite hobby... whaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home