Tuesday, May 16, 2006

work again~

I really admire people who wear heels and can ta-han for so many hours.... why? I'm working!!! ok.. thats not the main gist of the heels thingy but know what? i'm wearing heels for work! ARRRGH!!!! and guess what... i'm flat footed... and standing in heels or 8 hours straight is no joke... seriously, my legs feel like they are abt to break.. and when i change into my flats, wah! instant comfort!!!! haha..

ok.. not going to talk abt wearing heels and all.. makes my legs pain again.. think its a psyological thingy... ok.. lets talk abt the thing that made me angry during the weekend k? ok.. actually it was only one day... but i was freaking pissed!!!! made me so pissed that maybe my pimples all popped out at one go cos of the racing hormones or something...

see.. theres this retail manager.. lets call her "lardass"... alright... so i was working with mary on sat... all was fine until lardass came to disrupt our peace... firstly, both of us were not very hungry. so we decided to eat a little later... there comes along lardass to ask one of us to eat... i don't mind if she asked us in a concerning or normal tone... but what irritated me the most was she had a very rude tone and had a very kaim pah face... (imagine a pale roti prata face with super red lips) WTH!!!! say nicely can?!?!?!

never mind abt that... i was told off by her for not doing house-keeping( ok.. my fault..) and plus... she complained to my boss for taking off my heels!!!! not that i took it off in the shop floor la.. but i was in the room where lardass was doing something... and i sat down.. took off my heels to let my legs rest as they were numb...
and that BIATCH said: what are you doing here?
me: my legs are numb and i need to rest them
lardass: *stares at me.. thinking i'll be so afraid*
me:*stares back at her*

BIATCH!!!! I totally ABHOR HER!!!!! I was like... bitch... you dare come fuck me.. i'll fuck u upside down!!!! wa lau!!! i've never been so irated in my whole life!!! never! grrr...

but luckily my boss understood and smsed me... to find out the whole truth.. wonder what did lardass say to her.. hmm.. maybe she "added more details" ( tian you jia chu) to make my boss scold me... maybe after talking on the phone with her, she might sneakily snigger to herself... thinking of how my boss would kill me.. with a pistol? or a butcher knife? or strangle me? or maybe drown me? hehe... oh wad a sadist shit...

FINE!!! i'll tolerate her... thats an art.. and i don't intend to downgrade myself to her level by quarrelling with her.. cos she just has no class when it comes to quarrelling with me... imagine her flipping thru the dictionary when i start using vocabs!!! haha.. funny!!!! hehe..

ok.. enough of it.. just makes me so disgusted with her...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home