Friday, June 09, 2006

so screwed!!!!

I'm so screwed!!! i haven't even started on my FMS revision!!! and the paper's like tmr morning!!!! aHHHHHHHHHH!!!! crap....

anyway, i seriously agree with Malcolm that studying at night is far more effective... SERIOUS!!!! i mean my mind works better for some reason and i'm able to absorb everything i read... but when it comes to studying in the afternoon, i just keep dozing off... -_-

haiz... it sucks... but on a lighter note, my yests will be over tmr!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! and then i have to work... crap~ haha.. but hey... i get money in return right.. plus, i think i have bonus too!!!! YAY!!!! great... it means more money!!! whahaha!!!

okok... in any case.. gg to go study now.. hope that tmr will be a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

one more thing... Audrey... please pray that i'm selected for the HK trip... haiz... my chances of gg is so dim!! i just hope that the lecturer would just vacate 2 places for me and Jody...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home