Saturday, July 08, 2006

after so looooooong!!!

alrighty!!! i've not blogged for some many days!!! haha... was busy... with school project deadlines, assesments, work, sleep,eat...... and the list goes on... whahaha... okok.. but seriously.. i was busy la... and i watched the world cup!!!! wooohooo!!!!

too bad portugal didn't get into the finals. but there advancement from pit bottom to semi-finalist is quite a good effort... so YAY!!! i'm proud of them. =D

i want to buy their jersery!!! so nice... and some of my friends tell me not to buy cos maroon and green don't go well... -_-

but i like it!!! but a little ex leh... no money... school hasn't given me my bursury.. and i don't even know if my application was successful a not... arrgh... one more thing... I'M NOT GOING TO HONG KONG!!! why? cos i went for an overseas camp last oct under school subsidy and hence, i can't participate in this study trip... WTH right?!?!? when the lecturer called me to tell me, i was like "huh? why? that means i should not have gone for the idare camp?"

lecturer: nonono.. it is alright that you went for it.. in fact its good.. but this study trips only allow students who haven't gone on any overseas trip with the school...

=_="

bad luck man... haiz...

anyway, i prefer portugese egg tarts to french fries.. but if i were to choose between pizza and french fries, i'd rather pizza.. but there is this really cute french fry though.. hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home