Sunday, October 29, 2006

Time to face the fact... I've been shopping so much that I've almost emptied my bank account... haiz... anyway, just send my resume for work in the airport.. hope i get it though...

and investments... hmmmm... I think i need to start considering it in order to make my money grow much more that when u out it in the savings account and earn less than 1% interest per annum....

so ya... life's good so far.. nothing much happened... other than endless lectures and tutorials.. but I'd rather this than horrible attachment... and having to see the old stupid man who accused me of STEALING his TODAY PAPER!!!!! wth... I'm tempted to go down to Raffles Place one of these days, take a whole stack of Today papers, go to the office and dump the whole stack of papers in HIS FREAKING FACE!!!! idiot... who wants to steal papers which are FREE la~ use your puny old rusty brain to think abt it la u kuku arse...

right... I've vented all my anger... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home