Saturday, March 17, 2007

Went kayaking last Sat and got burnt!!! and now, I'm peeling.. and the best part is, I'm gg to my friend's commissioning ball later... joy to the world~ Chileed's gg to have a patchy date! haha... no la.. but the patches have lumped into one massive one... and hopefully, the ballroom would be dim or something.. heh..

And it was Grace's birthday on the 13th... so

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!!

not that I didn't wish her though.. but just wanna let her see that she's so special that I post m birthday wishes for her in this post. hehe...

alrighty... that said, Drill com will commence this Sat.. a lil nervous and yet at the same time happy... nervous cause I'm in charge of the competition for the company, happy because finally the girls get to showcase their hard work and i can have a REAL break.

anyway, I've gotten my results...

BUSINESS LAW B
CREDIT MANAGEMENT C+
ELECTRONIC COMMERCE B+
FINANCE OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE B
FINANCIAL PLANNING B+
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME PX
INNOVATION & ENTERPRISE IN ACTION PX

GPA: 3.1

I'm happy that i managed to get almost all Bs for my moudules.. but a lil disappointed abt the GPA score cos a dipped a lil... maybe because i was juggling work, school, family and friends at that time and work took up almost half of my time... so much so that i neglected my school work and family... so i've decided that i'm not gg to be working unless I'm having breaks.

and the Hong Kong trip is settled!!! Air tickets booked, hotel booked and we are going to have a great time!!!