Saturday, June 30, 2007

watched TRANSFORMERS!!!!! All i can say is, I REALLY LOVED IT!!!!! hahaha... ya... classic jokes with a pinch of exaggeration... not forgetting the tranforming part... WHAO!!!! cool man...

ok... bottom line is, go watch k.

All projects are underway to completion... but it seems that so much still has to be done... damn it.

Stoned in school today.. no idea why i feel so drained... so tired.. and the tutor was super boring!!!! can't even hear her and can't doze off cos the class is small and very obvious if I did doze off...

anyway, starting work on Monday... and yea... airport again... 2 months of constant nagging and sms and emails... haiz... within one day, I received 3 sms and dunno how many emails from my agent... -_-

oh... I know how to play mahjong!!! hahaha... the kelong trip la.. forced me to learn.. hahaha... but still beginner kind.. not pro yet so dunno wad pattern pattern and all.. so ya...=)