Saturday, June 09, 2007

Went out with Ah Long today.. come to think of it, we've like probably met like once and we seem like old time friends... hahaha... anyway, thank you for the dinner and movie treat yea? hahaha...

anyway, I'm so excited cos next week, I'll be going to kelong soon~ WOOH!!!!! no computers, no TV (I think) and no horrendous work for 3 days! YESH!!!! just pure relaxation.. though I was told that there are lotsa prositutes there. -_- BUT, seems quite exciting to see them picking up customers or the other way around... hehehe..

anyway, I'm really keen on going backpacking... in INDIA!!!! YESH!!!! INDIA!!! seems rather cool... cos its not often that you hear of pple gg there... so there'll probably be plenty to explore! and of course EUROPE!!!! and ADELAIDE... and TAIWAN!!!! yeah!!!! so many trips... so little money.... but Taiwan and Adelaide will be my top piorities!!!!

right... seems like this post is going no where...