Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Time flies.. especially when you are busy... well, busy doing nothing? hahah.. ok... life is a tad boring these days... no more freedom... just piles of work and projects. and no. i'm not whinning here... arrgh... a well deserved holiday? doubt it..

I miss the days in Hong Kong... although it was a lil frustrating cos we brought summer clothes for spring~ but the late night shopping and running ard the streets in our shorts with winds howling and threatening to freeze us if we didn't seek shelter is very much missed... haiz... such idle life. hahaha.. but reality had to kick in and here i am.. back in Singapore... struggling to keep myself sane in this crazy world.

I'm just brunt out... pimples are popping out.. arrgh... higher expectations make me so jittery... so afraid. I'm just glad that I'm not facing these alone. =)