Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Went cycling and swimming yesterday.. yep.. and now my ass hurts.. badly.. like there's blueblack or something... haha.. oh well.. oh.. and i fell off the bike while cycling.. cos this stupid ass was like swinging his hands so vigouriously.. den that idiot didn't even "shaim" me and whap! I crash into the railing.. blueblack and scratches on my legs. And the best part? that kuku ass didn't even say sorry!!!! wtf!!!! and I was running a fever when we were slacking at BK's hse.. and the best part is I don't even know until Candice felt my forehead..

haha.. alright. First day of the new semester today!!! a lil excited to see all my school mates esp Kailin and Audrey~ haha.. touched a not.. haha.. right. but lecture was boring! was drifting off to sleep every now and then.. damn.. this sem's modules seems more difficult. Crap.. have to buck up man!