Friday, March 24, 2006

results?

ok.. i just read wengfai's blog and it reminded me that i'll be getting my results tmr!!! oh man... it nerve wreaking la... considering the fact that i did not even study well for all my modules... sianzz....

i of course have my desired results... they are...

Macroeconomics : B+
Principles of Accounting : A
Business Management : D/C ( have to be realistic la.. considering the fact that i screwed up this paper.)
Business Computing Applications : C
LMS & IAC : B

haiz... i really hope that i'll see all these results reflected on my result slip tmr... sianzz... anyway... i've gotten a job!!! yay!!! haha.. but its only for a week.. haiz.. but better than nothing la..

Promoting Dior perfume... i hope all turns out fine and i will not meet the physco cleaner again!!! arrgh... he dare disturb me i KICK HIS ASS AH!!! hahah... no la.. i won't la.. probably scold him like crazy... :p

movie marathon tmr!!! woohoo!! so excited!!! gonna watch so many movies!! but i'm very angry with Cai Xu.... willl never reply my sms... arrgh.. forever one.. will take her like 323578657457678656 days to reply the sms.. haha.. no la girl.. kidding la... dun use vulgar words hor... haha... CBox will sensor it k? hiak hiak... Caixu... if you are reading this, i wanna borrow you American Wedding DVD ok? get back to me asap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home