Tuesday, July 11, 2006

WEEEEE~

alright!!! pizzas won!!!! i mean the Italians.. i didn't watch the wole match though.. my eyes were on the verge of being buried under my heavy eyelids... after abt 40mins into the match, i couldn't take it anymore and went to sleep...

why am i so tired? cos i went for my boss' chalet at costa sands resort... secluded area of downtown east... on sat, worked from 3-11pm. met one of my colleauges and cabbed down... and i realised I WAS THE ONLY ONE STAYING OVER!!!! not that i mind though.. its just that i knew NO one from there!!!!

but i managed to fit in... cos the other pple who were there (working under adidas) made me feel not so alone... hahaha.. anyway, watched the match between Portugal and Germany.... a little expected that the Germans would win... but I'm still proud of Portugal os they scored a GOAL!!!!!

after the match, walked back to the resort and slacked till abt 6:15 am before going to work...
super tired!!!!

anyway, went shopping with kailin yesterday!!!! hiak hiak... ( kailin... treat me well hor.. or else all ur secrets will be out!!!! whahaha!!! KIDDING!!!)

and u might be wondering why i'm posting this so early in the morning... cos i woke up at 5:45am to do the FMS tutorial... hardworking hor? haha.. no la.. cos later got the tutorial ma.. haha.. alright.. i'm crapping again~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home