Monday, November 06, 2006

further studies?

I've been thinking lately of going overseas to study.... I've always wanted to go overseas to study since I was young... so when my mum decided to emigrate to Australia when I was 10, I was exhilarated!!!! But we didn't go there in the end due to some reasons, we decided to stay...

But I always wondered what if I actually went to Australia for good? Monash University has always been THE university I wanted to enrol into... so who knows? I might have already gotten a place there... hmmmm.... but then again... maybe not... haha.. well~

Alison is going to be going to Adelaide next year... I'm really going to miss her badly... she is a great encourager... always there to push me to work harder... and crapping with me... going high with me everytime and going through difficult times with me... she was the company leader of GB and I was the Assistant... and being the Assistant, I'm suppose to help her right? haha... hmmm.... well, I didn't help her to lighten her load of work.... BUT I did alot of stupid stuffs that made her laugh... ok... like.. errrrrr... like falling down? haha... hmmm... considered stupid.. but dunno whether she got laugh a not... haha

So now my dear fren is going to Adelaide. I'm quite tempted to join her there...

Shall see about it... anyway, I don't regret not going to Australia years back... or else I would not know the bunch of frens I have now... the great people in my life that makes me happy everyday... and yet there are also people whom I don't really fancy... but... I can't love everyone right?


To Ally----> hey gal.. If you are reading this, I'll really miss you very much...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home