Monday, March 19, 2007

I've never thought that I was good at making or keeping friends. Not until this morning when it dawned on me that friends like Grace, Hui Shan, Jacilyn, Yun Ying, Cai Xu and Candice have been my friends since primary school!!! haha.. thats like almost 1 decade of friendship!! haha.. though we weren't so close in primary school, its still comforting to know that after so many years, you still have old time friends like them in your life.

Of course there are friends we meet along the way! Friends from sec school, GB, poly, work and church! I keep all these friends close to my heart and cherish them... no kidding.. so if u feel like crying now cos u feel so touched now, go ahead and CRY!!!! haha.. ok~ crap! haha...

so ya.. to Ally, if you are reading this, all of us will wait for your return and we shall head straight to Marina for STEAMBOAT!!! haha... to Ah Long who's in Taiwan, thank you for your endless support as well as late night chats... oh.. and also for taking my endless suan-ings... haha...

and of course to all my friends, thank you for accepting me and making this part of my journey much more interesting than anything else.

ok.. I sound like I'm leaving my last words.. haha.. but truth is, I'm happy and grateful for every single one of you.. thats why this post is to all of you who have supported me somehow or another. =)