Monday, July 16, 2007

ok... so i'll be up like very early today~~~ hahaha.. dunno why too... slept at 2 plus some more! my body clock is all screwed up i guess.. anyway, i've been falling down recently... i know.. what's new right?

well, what's new is that i keep hurting my FACE!!!!!! wth~ yesterday played monkey with some of my GB girls and knocked my cheek against her head! some more got a "bong" sound! for that instance, my cheek was numbed... and den i laughed non-stop... and dun worry la.. that girl is fine... but now my head is still a lil pain.. like i ramped into a wall or something.. hahaha.. but the girl is fine~

RACHEL!!!!!!! why u leaving?!?!?!?! huh?huh?huh? next year's overseas trip-----> Australia!!!! visit Ally, Minz and Rachel.... why are so many pple gg overseas?!?!?!?!?! why?!?!?!?!

ok.. this post is kinda random... cos nothing much is happening in my life... hahah.. well, at least i'm making an effort to jog 5 km at least twice a week... so not that bad huh? hahahaha