Saturday, February 18, 2006

lost and found

Sundays for most pple are just like days to waste... but for me, its a struggle to go to church... reason being my mum is a non-christian and I really want to go to church.. cos i believe the Bible. and plus, I haven't been going to church and i seriously think i need to go back to church for spiritual food... haiz... why can't my mum understand that all religions teaches one to be kind and all.. you might argue back " den have the same religion as ur mum la"

I mean if I didn't experience God's love, I'll probably think the same way as u... the feeling was warm and ehhh.... aiyo!! unable to put it into words.. you just have to feel it for yourself la... and i think it was God's plan to put me in a christian kindergarden. i think it was then that i felt love from God grow in my heart... and later on, iwent on to St Margaret's primary and then St Margaret's Secondary... and this was where my relationship with God grew closer... due to the fact that i was also in a Christian based CCA.. and then my mum comes along and refuses to let me go to church :(

haiz... i just have to wait for God's timing... and I'll continue to pray hard.. but for the time being, all i can say is that I've back slided ALOT!!! haiz.. but matters will improve... I'm sure and confident of that! :D

ok... i needa study for my BCA (business computing applications) test which is eh.. on monday!!! ahhhhhhhhh... haha... kkk.. enough crap la!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home