Saturday, March 25, 2006

RESULTS!!!!

I'm really satisfied with my results! =D

Business Computing Applications: B
Business Management: B+
Individual and the Community: B+
Life Management Skills: B+
Macroeconomics: B
Principles of Accounts: A
Written Business Communication: B+

GPA: 3.4167

Phew~ glad that i'm able to move on and promote to the next level of my tertiary education... ( to TF01: hey pple!!! hope that you pple passed everything!!! =D)

anyway, movie marathon is postponed today cos i have a seminar tmr morning at St John's St Margaret's Church at 9am... and plus..Jody want me to bring choi friend.. so i'm bringing Candice who can only make it on Monday.. so ya...

The seminar i'm attending is " 10 keys to find a partner". I know it sounds a little boring and all.. and that I'm too young to attend this seminar but i'm attending it for my GB girls.. so that i can educate them when the need arises especially when they are so caught up with BGR problems.. it is also a learning experience for me.. so all the pple reading this.. maybe i can help u... with a token fee of $10 per hour!!! hiak hiak... kidding la... i'm not so bad can.. i won't charge you la... haha...

anyway, the holidays are half gone and still, i've not done anything that i want to do... i actually wanted to go backpacking in Europe.. but my cousin is not free.. so i'll have to shelve that plan.. was thinking of going to other island of Singapore like Ubin or something but scared later everyone dun wanna go... until Malcolm told me the other time that he wants to go to Ubin!!! wooohoo~ haha.. so maybe can plan a trip there afterall!!! haha...

and i suddenly feel like fishing... no.. notfor guys.. but really FISHING!!! i went once with Gengyan, Yiyang and Candice... was great fun going out to the open sea and bonding.. but poor fishes died because of us too.. haiz... however..i still wanna go cause its fun!! haha..

anyway... i'm going for an interview on Monday for the Dior job..I'm more or less confirmed employed.. but the boss wants to see us and give us our uniform.. so yar... wish me luck!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home