Saturday, July 15, 2006

nice song

okie.. this is my fave song this month i guess...






reason? dunno la.. just like it.. haha..

anyway, i should stop betting with my frens... take for example today, i thought i heard Jiakhee's laughter outside the class and i THOUGHT i saw Rachel.... and then, Malcolm cme and i was like...

me: magnolia ( malcolm's feminie name)... where's Jiakhee and Rachel and Kay?

Magnolia: huh? they not coming to school.
me: ???? you stayed over at Rac's house right?
Magnolia: no la.. i didn't go... ( gives a smile which makes me doubt him)
me: i dun believe.... i saw Rachel and even heard Jiakhee's laughter la...
Magnolia: wa lau... dun trust me... wanna bet?
me: okie.. one mua chee and cup corn...
Magnolia: =_-

alright.. and guess what?!?!?i lost!!!! wth!!!! in the end, had to buy Magnolia mua chee.. but no cup corn cos aunty say the people from Java or Malaysia didn't deliver... hahaha.. so yep...

bottom line is, i should NOT bet.... anyway, gambling is bad... ( just trying to console myself here...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home