Thursday, November 09, 2006

disappointment? a learning journey...

I once heard from someone (forgot who) that life is a learning journey... we learn disappointment, love and most importantly, we learn that God is our creator.

Life has its up and downs.. but it made me realise what God wants me to be. Though I think I haven't quite figured out what exactly it is, but I believe God has the perfect plan for me.

Disappointments play a part in make me stronger. Learning is difficult. But we need to learn to grow. Disppointments come when we put our effort in something we believe which can work... but just a simple complain from the beneficiary just makes everything go to the drain. But I'm glad that at this time, God puts the special someone to take away all the disappointments.

There is a saying, " When things gets tough, the tough gets going."

I'm not going to wollow in self pity and just wait for someone to pick me up. I'll stand up again.

I thank God for placing many people in my life for me to love and to experience their love for me.

There are many things that I want to thank God for. But I know even before I open my mouth, He already knows what I'm thinking of.


To Grace----> Thank you for being there when I needed you. =) Steamboat on Friday!!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home