Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm so tired... but I can't sleep cos i slept for abt 15 hours... =X yaya... pig pig.. i know..

anyway. i went jogging today and realised that my stamina dropped.. big time... and i was breathless after running to the park which i usually run at... oh well~ haven't got time for anything.. and my sleeping time was even affected.. thats why it snowballed to yesterday and i gave myself PLENTY of rest..

Comman tests are around the corner *yikes* and I've yet to start my revision... probably going to be starting it soon...

work starts next Sunday~ not sure whether i should be happy a not.. happy that i can have money FINALLY!!! sad maybe cos it'll be taxing.. and time would be spent working instead of studying and resting... oh well, can't have the best of both worlds, so gotta compromise and make full use of the remaining time.



As I watch the minutes pass, I wish sliently that it'll go faster so you would be back soon... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home