Friday, November 17, 2006

senseless-ly childish

Do you remember the last time you "raged" a senseless yet childish war against someone?

No, I do not have any of that sort... but i see it happening around me...

Let me shed some light...

A and B are believers of Christ... each of different characters and perception... but both equally vulgar and how do i put it... hmm... childish? maybe cause they are relatively young... wad ever the case is, A was accused by B of going to such dramatic lengths to let everyone know that her leg is injured... and then B starts saying "FUCK OFF!!!"... and earlier, she mentioned something abt God's teaching... and how they both should work out their differences..

and this starts me thinking... do we REALLY study the word of God for humanity salvation? or are we just using Christ's name as a "shield" or wad ever u call it to defend our stand which could be wrong? this is so contradicting... but true.. we humans are a selfish lot..

I'm not saying that A didn't say anything bad abt B... But since I only know one part of the story, I'm not going to go further into it...

Wad ever the case is, I try to stay out of their problem... however, if things go out of hand, time for counseling... you hear me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home