Wednesday, November 22, 2006

gift of gab? more like crap

Talking is part of everybody's life... I mean who doesn't talk right? but i've come to realise that most of the time, I'm always "suan-ing" pple... ask Kailin.. she alwaays falls victim to it... and my latest victim is Ah Long... haha.. oh well~ haha.. its a test of ur patience man!!! haha..

Gift of Gab? more like gift of crap... haha..Right.. anyway, i shall try not to be so "suan-y" when i talk k?

With projects piling up sky high, its difficult to even take a breather... especially when u have a "not so helpful" team mate who does slipshod work.. haiz... lack of sleep and tight deadlines.. this is what i'll be experiencing for the next 3 months or so... And to top it off, Tze Wei is in Pulau Ubin... arrgh...I miss him.. =(

Work starts on the 3rd of Dec for me... will be working in Terminal 2.. and me and Jia Khee's slots hardly coincide!!! argh... and guess what.. I'm working on Christmas day... fine~ wad a good way to spent the festive holiday.

and u might be wondering why i'm blogging at this time.. cos i skipped today's lecture!!! haha.. i couldn't wake up in time cause of the FIT project.. haiz..

anyway, gotta prepare to go to school now~ and tonight, I'm meeting Candice!!!! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home