Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just came back from work... nothing much out of the blue happened during work but I kinda nearly fall... THRICE!!!! arrgh... I'm so going to ban heels at work for women... can't walk properly, legs hurts terribly and worst of all... it makes clumsy people like me lose my balance and fall...

so ya.. sales was kinda sucky too... however, I sold the Grand Creation today!!!! whahaha... $400 leh... took me like 30 mins convincing the person and after countless testing ( he was probably a little too disoriented to think properly) he bought it!!! yay!!!

so ya.. I know that its 10th December today but nevertheless:

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!!!!

ps: my chili pepper rocks!!!!




*it hurts me as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home