Wednesday, December 06, 2006

an ancient photo taken when i was very young with my neighbours...

right... so i've been working during the weekends/days. really tired but fun at the same time cause i found new victims to bully!!!! hiak hiak.. haha.. no la... its a new colleague and that poor guy is older than me some more... whahaha..

right... did I ever mention that i HATE pple calling me "China girl"? wah... was pissed when one of the stuff called me that... and she has to add that I look like a China prostitute!!! and she goes around telling EVERYONE! like WTF!!!!! den since she claimed that she looks like a Thai, I said... she looked like a Thai prostitute ... ass leh... dun have to broadcast right? #@%&(*^$%!$!

so ya... besides the "china pros" part, everything has been going fine at work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home