Thursday, January 25, 2007

FEB IS COMING!!!! this means that work is ending!!!!! woooo~ haha... and the long awaited break will be here soon!!! whahaha...

right. I've so many things that i want to do during the holidays!!! firstly, I'm going to get back to training... then going to go on a holiday!!!maybe Bangkok or Malaysia or something la...

anyway, I want to work this holiday. but prob is if i work, i won't have time to relax and just unwind myself. no time for family or friends or loved ones, no time for leisure, no time for anything. I went to the Singapore Zoo' s website and found out that they need show presenters, part time promoters as well as waitress... hmmm... but i'm not so keen... I want to be a zoo keeper!!! haha..

arrgh... probably just stick to office job... =( regular hours with regular sleep plus regular meals plus regular income. but all these would probably give me a regularly round tummy... like i dun have already... hahaha....

arrgh... decisions decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home