Wednesday, December 13, 2006









both are my favourite songs... dunno why i like sad songs but they are kinda nice~

anyway, just woke up... a lazy Tuesday morning... arrgh.. and I've yet to finish revising for BLaw... life has been treating me pretty well.... allowing me to exprience happinees, bitterness, love and hate.... I can say that so far in life, I've exprience all of the above.

anyway, Christmas is coming!!!!! many thanks to God for pulling me through to another year, for me to exprience yet another season of giving.

There are so many things that I've missed out in the course of working... but I've finally found a kaki to do it with me!!!! so exciting!!!!

1. bungee jumping!!!!

2. cable ski

3. eat supper till late!!!

so ya.... exams are just popping around the corner... gotta give it my best... and of course I won't forget Alison who's leaving in Feb.... chances are, I'll probably join you gal... a new environment, a new life...

and of course the back packing/ sight seing trip with Audrey!!!! haha.. aye... Kailin.. join also leh... den the trip would be more interesting!!! haha...

TF01---> study hard people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home