Thursday, January 04, 2007

i need a getaway

projects are almost all done.. all that is left now is BLaw which is abt 1/3 done. but it ok~ its due next week... so i can take a breather!!! haha

right.. i hate working in the airport now... all the shit ass stuff i get from my boss... so much for sacrificing my off days to come down to receieve your VVIPs... i just can't take up one shift and she has to make so much noise...

anyway, I'm through with working at the airport.. the long hours of work coupled with physical lethargy.. I've had enough!

I'm now going to treat myself well by not working like a bull during the hols... well, not exactly NOT work at all but rather, work in a new environment. some where which gives me new challenges.. and not screw up my body clock...

oh... and CNY is coming!!! so exciting!!! hahaha.. more ang paos coming my way!!! hehe.. perks of being not married... i wonder if my relatives are feeling rich considering the fact that they had such big fat year end bonuses... hehe... den they'll probably be more generous in the amount of money they put in the red packet!!!

alright... going to sleep now! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home