Saturday, January 13, 2007

WHEEEE!!! all projects are done!!!! just left with the BLaw presentation... right...

anyway, I'm going to stop working at DFS... for good!!! its the working environment... all the endless bitching and small squabbles the people there "indulge" themselves in... so unhealthy!!! not to mention the shit I get from my agent when I can't work for genuine reasons...

anyway, I'm glad I met some frens during this last promo... people who are really active that will make me workout... haha.. and have supper of course... also people who irritate me and vice versa... haha.. its real fun working with them.. but tmr... all of them are not working!!!! arrgh.. lokks like its gonna be a lonely shift for me... haiz...

anyway, just chat with Ah Long.. and he mentioned earthquakes in Taiwan... hmmm... must be quite freaky... considering the fact that anything can just fall on your head and make you go kuku... or worst.. a building collapsing!!!! lucky for me that I'm born in Singapore.. though overprotected by the government, but you can't deny the fact that it is still safer here...

so ya.. shall stop my nonsense and go sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home