Sunday, January 14, 2007

work was SUPER BORING!!!!! without my usual gang of frens there, it was a chore to work.. not to mention tolerate the ^^%&*%^%*&^* RSM.... idiot...

but i guess Monday would be better! considering the fact that ALL of them are working!!! WooSH!!! anyway, saw this cute lil Indian toddler today. she fits just nicely in the small space of the trolley... and she has a pair of round big eyes with long lashes... the best thing is that she smiled at everyone! and the best part is that she stumbles to call you.. but end up calling u her "papa" or "mama".. haha.. and she has these small lil hands that are prob 1/4 the size of my palm.. how adorable is that!

anyway, Tze's coming back from Batam tmr! =D yup yup... a weekend of relaxation... when will it be my turn? hiaz... next year after Feb I guess... but I wanna go to Australia! or Vancouver!!! or or NORWAY!!!!! and maybe Switzerland!!!!!

oh.. and i just watched my chemical romance's MV... and I'm awed by the drummer... woah!!! must need alot of arm muscles!!! lotsa practice and all... see thats why i wanna play the drums... but.. errr... only know ban-tong shui... so shall not comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home