Thursday, February 01, 2007

service... yup... its fun yet at the same time dumb.. dumb in a sense that unreasonable customers get the leeway while "poor" service providers like us get complained... thats why I don't like working in this line...

anyway, I'm loving my new house now.. not only is it windy, but finally, I'm not seeing blue toilet, blue walls, blue flooring............ so ya... heh.. but my dearest tortise is still at the old house... going to visit him later...

exams are around the corner so i'd better pull up my socks. I'm not going to allow myself to be in the position of a lowly promoter in future and face unreasonable, barbaric and totally no class customers who think that having stinking money is going to get him anyway... such shallow thinking..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home