Friday, January 26, 2007

Went to school early in the morning for an hour for lesson... dumb but last tutorial so give face la... went home and did a lil packing cos moving house on SAT!!!!! haha.. so ya.. room is half packed now... excluding clothes of course...

after that, went to St Margs for drill practice. though a lil tired, but it was worth it cause i felt that girls putting in a lot of effort for this competition.

so ya.. anyway, whislt my way to St Margs, I came across this incident...

went to the bus stop and since i was slowing taking my time to walk there, i missed my bus. BUT.. this gave me an opportunity to see something which i dun get to see everyday---> a woman asking for money.. not from just one.. but several!!! cool~

haha.. ok.. this guy was sitting at the bus stop. suddenly, this middle aged woman walked up to him and started talking to him. I didn't for a while till "kpo" me decided that she was probably trying to find a xiao bai lian or something so i went closer... hehe..

couldn't really make out what she was saying but the guy was listening attentively to her.. so the possibility of her finding a xiao bai lian is out... and den i realised... she was asking for money...
but before she could finish her "act", his bus came and left the woman's effort gone to waste.

Since i was the ONLY one at the bus stop, she approach and SAT beside me... almost immediately, i acted like a bimbo!!! totally... took out my hair clips, rubber band and comb and started doing up my hair ( though i didn't know why i have all these stuff in my bag)...

she asked me, "do you speak English?" I just stared at her... and she mumbled... " oh.. so you don't" and she slumped to the edge of the seat... THEN... her unsuspecting victim came... had a typical teenage face... she took the opportunity and went up to her and asked for money and cried... Since i was near, I saw and heard everything!!! What the...

It was hilarious yet at the same time disappointing that some one who is able and fit had to resort to begging and lying for money... in the end, the girl gave her the money and board her bus... and almost instantly after the bus was gone, she wiped her tears and turned to look around.

I just looked at her and gave her the "so you just cheated some money" face. you should have seen her face! totally changed. Embarressed in fact. And since it was 2 plus, many teenage students were at the bus stop... could see that she wanted to pull the same trick but everytime she turn back, I just totally gave her the intense stare and she just aborted it...

Then my bus came... Her eyes followed me and almost instantly, I saw her turning to the school girl next to her and pulling the same trick. I sat at the window seat and gave her the same stare and she shifted uncomfortably...

its cool to see this kind of thing happening before your very eyes as it makes you realise that things like that do happen everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home