Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SURF AND SWEAT!!!!! more like sweat and sweat... haha.. firstly, we went to the wrong end of the beach... secondly, we were too lazy to participate in the race but for the sake of the goodie bag~ haha.. and thirdly... I was brawling like a spoilt child throughout the run... and Ah Keong so paiseh... cos it was a rely... and he still ran with me though he has finished his part... he finished first but because of me, we came in 38th... whahha...

his endless encouragement fell on deaf ears.. and he was so paiseh that he kept covering the comando crest on his shorts... hehe... sorry ah Ah Keong... will train la... this made me realised that i needa train again for stamina and will power...

after that was Kusinbo for DINNER!!!! wah!!! nice food... ate till we were bloated.. hahaha.. and we were humilated!!! all Roy's fault!!! Jean, Me and Felicia were sitting on the carousel and Roy put in 2 bucks and it started to move and make funny music!!!! all attention was on us and it was even recorded down... arrrgh... ass..

haha.. anyway, I'm too lazy to got to work now... I feel like rotting at home and study for my exams which starts this Sat... haiz... but nvm.. gotta earn money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home