Sunday, February 04, 2007

Just got home from reunion dinner with the maternal side of the family... why so early? cos my granny is powerful.. gave birth to 15 kids... 7 uncles 7 aunties (plus my mum is 15 la) and with such a huge family, it'll be difficult to coordinate and plus, restuarants would be packed.. so the earlier, the better..

and we had 3 tables.. I named them the table for the young, the table for the medium and the table for the old...

apparently, it was such a coincidence that all the older cousins ( all above age 18) were sitting together, all those who were are below the age of 18 were sitting together and the toddlers, sitting together!!! but of course, there are adults sitting at all tables la..

haha.. not funny.. anyway, tmr is "surf and sweat" day!!!! bah! i am suddenly feeling so lazy to get my ass outta the house.. running 5km is no biggie.. but considering the fact that i didn't train... hmmm... probably die halfway and my partner has to drag me towards the finishing point... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home