Monday, March 19, 2007

okie... as you can see. I'm really bored and all... but I'm just not doing anything abt it. Fact is, I hardly get this kinda bored moments nowadays.. so I'm just soaking in the "laziness" mood.. haha.. yup

anyway, I'm going to Hong Kong in about 2 weeks time. A lil excited cause this is my virgin flight.. haha.. ya.. I know.. mountain tortise.. when I told my fellow friends who are going to Hong Kong with me, the were like " HUH??????" whao... pai seh~ haha.. but its the fact!!!

Its going to be a 6 days trip.... lotsa shopping for the ladies!!! haha.. In case you are wondering, I'm going on the trip with my ex-colleagues from DFS.. Before you start wondering which auntie is going with me, I'm going with people around my age... haha.. nothing beats the fun you'll exprience when you get to go with people of around the same humour frequency as you...

But if I my budget was higher, I would opt for Oslo, Norway... or Switzerland!!! haha.. maybe next time when I'm older... or after graduation... Probably backpack around that region... oh.. and of course I won't forget backpacking with Audrey and our trip to Adelaide to see ALLY!!!! haha.. so many trips!!! I'm getting excited already!!! haha.. but I'm cash strapped... =X

maybe I should get a sugar daddy or a boyfriend who would fund my expenditures!! hmmm.. sounds like a plan~ haha