Tuesday, March 20, 2007

the season of movies

I guess this is the season of movies for me.. not only are there so many good movies, there are always people who will watch it with me! haha.. cool~

Firstly,I've watched are Letters from Iwo Jima. Really great movie.. Ken Watanabe IS THE BEST!! haha.. If you haven't watched it, its similar to Balck Hawk Down. All about war and stuff.. with bombs and gunshots. not forgetting disgusting sights of a broken off hand or body smashed up into bits...

Protege!!! woosh~ Daniel Wu makes me swoon~~~ haha.. I'm going to abduct him from Hong Kong!! hehe.. But it not only abt Daniel Wu, but the story line I guess speaks very well of the drug syndicate around the world... so ya..

Norbit!! haha.. Eddie Murphy is so funny!! haha.. but it is NOT when the person you are watching with keeps reminding you " Eat more supper and you'll end up like her!" *points to the fat lady in the movie* Idiot...

300. Gruesome yet at the same time cool~ haha... maybe i'm sadist but I was on the verge of sleeping as I was very tired! then the fighting came and i was fully awake!! haha.. but i think the Persian King resembles local comedian Kumar. haha.. ok~

Pursuit of Happyness. Inspiring movie. In fact, it moved me to tears. especially the little boy who was by his father's side all the while.

Just follow Law. A movie which speaks of the truth of the government sector in all honesty.. although some parts were exaggerated, it never fails to make locals laugh at the jokes which only Singaporeans can undersatnd.

so next, movies I'm targetting are..... DREAMGIRLS, TMNT AND MR BEAN'S HOLIDAY~~~ haha...

PS: Grace, I want Rain.. bring him back to Singapore from Korea. thanks! =D